Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics
The Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics Division offers comprehensive consultation, evaluation and treatment for children, birth to age 21, with developmental and behavioral problems.
A Developmental Pediatrician is board certified in General Pediatrics and in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Developmental Pediatricians have additional training and expertise in identifying and managing disorders of development, learning and behavior.
We communicate regularly with the family, referring physician and school system to insure best outcomes for children referred to our practice.
To make an appointment, call: 410-706-2300
737 West Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Common behavior problems among children and adolescents
- Dysfunctional behavior
- Problems related to family issues, such as divorce
- Problems related to chronic illness and diseases with prominent psychosomatic difficulties
- Handicaps or developmental disabilities in children, developmental delay and pervasive developmental disorder/autism
- Adolescent and young adult gender identity issues
- Short-term and long-term counseling services
- Family support after infant death
- Comprehensive Evaluation Unit identifies and treats children with developmental problems or disabilities
- Developmental Pediatrics Clinic manages children with handicaps or developmental disabilities
- Center for Infant and Child Loss Program is a statewide program of support and public and professional education
- Center for the Atypical Child evaluates children with atypical behavioral/learning who may have autistic spectrum disorders